21 April 2011

Bunnies laying eggs...

Because I'm going to try and spend as much time away from my PC as possible over this long weekend, I figured out just wish everyone Happy Easter!

I can't believe it's Easter already. I think I only just stopped writing 2010 instead of 2011 about a few weeks ago. :) I hope you all enjoy the hot cross buns, chocolate eggs, chocolate bunnies, chocolate eggs being laid by chocolate bunnies, chocolate bunnies hatching out of chocolate eggs...okay, enjoy the chocolate.

And for those of you, like me, who actually celebrate Easter and not just the chocolate, I hope God blesses you and your family big time this Easter.

Enjoy the long weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on, leave a comment! Your thoughts are welcome, but keep it clean and no spam, please. :)